Motorcyclists Survey

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Danielle, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

My name is Danielle and I am a Ph.D. student. I have been on this forum for almost a year, and I ride a 1992 GS500E. I am searching for motorcyclists who are willing to fill out my survey. It is about motorcyclists' andtheir attitudes. I am looking for all types of motorcyclists-from those ho prefer to ride in short sleeve shirt and shorts to those who never get on their bike in anything less than covered from head to toe in leather; occasional riders to racers and tourers; new or experienced; male or female.

THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS OR TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. I AM INTERESTED ONLY IN YOUR OPINIONS.

Please help out a fellow biker, and make your voice be heard in this research project.

2. jayjacinto

jayjacinto Member

Well I NEVER ride any of my bikes without complete gear. A helmet at the least. I've had accidents before that injured mostly my knees and elbows, so I dont want that to happen again.

3. Bikal

Bikal New Member

It is a good thing to be safe and use possible precautions to ride the bike. It is a very good thing because life is very beautiful gift for all the creature from God.